Annual Preventive Maintenance
Just like cars, heating and air conditioning systems also need regular maintenance and cleaning. Have our heating and air conditioning experts clean and service your system today before the first cold snap! Call 609.597.1414 for a one-time cleaning or sign up for the Service Club and save...
Our Service Club offers these scheduled maintenance visits plus discounts on all parts needed throughout the year. For only $239 per year (or just 66 cents per day), become a member of our Service Club and enjoy the comfort of your dependable, efficient home heating or air conditioning system today.
Service Club Benefits
Warm Winter Scheduled Maintenance - Heating Unit
• Inspect for gas leaks
• Replace air filters
• Inspect gas pressure
• Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
• Clean and inspect burners
• Test temperature rise
• Inspect for proper draft
• Clean and inspect fan and limit safety controls
• Inspect defrost board
• Inspect reversing valve
• Ensure safety of and inspect electric strip heat
• Inspect heat sequencers
Cool Summer Scheduled Maintenance - Air Conditioning Unit
• Replace air filters
• Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
• Clean the unit of dirt, leaves, and debris from inside outdoor condenser
• Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings - remove obstructions as necessary
• Clean and inspect coil and cabinet
• Clean and inspect fan motor and fan blades. Check for wear and damage
• Lubricate fan motor
• Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections. Controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories. All Control box and electrical parts should be inspected for wear or damage.
• Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
• 10% OFF all parts needed throughout the year
Service Club contract covers one air conditioning/heating unit. Homes or businesses with multiple units require one Service Club contract for each. Call for details.
Walt McCollum Plumbing, Heating, Cooling takes pride in providing quality craftsmanship with outstanding service to our clients. Give us a shot - you'll be glad you did!
WINTER HOUSE WATCH
Many clients who use their homes on Long Beach Island seasonally rely on McCollum Home Services to be their eyes and ears while away.
Sign up for our Winter House Watch service and get a full report after each visit on the condition of the home or any potential issues.
Have peace of mind this winter!
“Thank you again for the great service by your company. TJ and the other fellow were not only nice people, but very qualified and professional and turned our emergency into an almost pleasant experience. Thanks also for your kindness to our son, David and his foundation, David's Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation."
Joan C.; Manahawkin, NJ